2022 Arkansas Right to Life & National Right To Life Pro-Life Essay Contest
Senior Essay Contest – Grades 10 thru 12
Junior Essay Contest – Grades 7 thru 9
First Place – $100 Second Place $75 Third Place $50
First Place – $200
Second Place – $150
Third Place – $100
(Prizes awarded in each level)
Essays should address this question:
Why Are you Pro-Life?
Please follow these guidelines.
Essays should be submitted to Arkansas Right to Life by January 21, 2022. State winners will be entered in the National Right to Life Essay Contest.
Essays may be submitted to:
Arkansas Right to Life
P O Box 1697
Little Rock, AR 72203
- Essays must be double spaced and pages numbered.
- Essays shall be 300 – 500 words in length.
- If typed, use no smaller than 12 pt font. If handwritten must be legible and in blue or black ink only.
- Use a cover sheet that includes; full name, full address, phone number, grade level, student date of birth, parent’s name and word count.
- By submitting an entry the contestant and parent agree: A. to allow publication of the winning essay, B. that the essay is original, but not copyrighted.
- Cite any sources used.
- Please do not include artwork, pictures or plastic covers.
- Please mail the essays, electronic submissions will only be accepted under special circumstances.
- Entries are accepted by mail only.
- Deadline to enter the state contest is January 21, 2022.
Essays will be read and judged on originality, content, and accuracy. Each judge will rank essays #1 – #5. Essays ranked number 1, in a randomly selected group, will move to the second round.
For more information please email email@example.com or call Arkansas Right To Life at 501-663-4237.